Increased thickness up to 50 microns
This transparent film with increased thickness (50 microns) is completely waterproof and can be laid on small tunnels to protect crops from sudden changes in temperature, supporting and accelerating their growth.
This transparent, waterproof and protective film is used on tunnel structures for vegetable gardens to:
- Protect crops from sudden weather changes and soften the effects of changes in temperature
- Protect plants from heavy rain, wind and hail
- Protect crops and vegetables from birds and insects
- Ripen vegetables earlier and produce first fruits in spring
- Extend the growing season
- Obtain late harvest in autumn and in less favourable periods
- Thickness: 50 microns
- Waterproof and transparent
- UV treated
- The transparent protective film for crops creates a microclimate ideal for plants, protecting them from cold and wind
- It speeds up plant growth
- It does not obstruct the passage of light
- It optimizes the production of vegetable gardens in spring and allows to extend it to autumn and winter months
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/ SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/ PALLET||EAN 14|
COAT FILM is a waterproof protective film that speeds up crop growth. It is ideal on small tunnel structures.
Create the tunnel structure by joining the hoops. Insert the pegs into the arch ends and fix them in the ground.
Lay the film on the structure and fasten it with TUNNEL CLIPS.
Fix the film to the ground with TENAX U STAPLES for higher resistance.
Your tunnel for vegetable garden is ready to be used. When it is hot, we advise to regularly ventilate your tunnel lifting the film during the hottest hours.