Plastic-coated metal fence with wide square mesh
Made of plastic-coated galvanized wire, it is a strong net that can be installed on existing gates and fences as additional protection. The wider mesh is indicated to build small enclosures for animals or to delimit vegetable patches and gardens. It is heavy-duty and decorative at the same time.
The PLAMET 20 metal mesh is a simple solution for protective and decorative fences for gardens. The wider mesh is indicated to build small enclosures for animals or to delimit vegetable patches and gardens. It is a rigid mesh suitable for a wide range of uses.
- It is ideal for building small fences for animals
- It is ideal for delimiting vegetable patches and gardens
- Suitable also as decorative fence for gardens
- Suitable also for building cages and small enclosures
- Square mesh made of plastic-coated galvanized wire to offer a decorative function
- Electrically welded to offer stronger and more rigid fences
- Mesh: 20×20 mm
- Wire diameter: 1.3 mm
- Heavy-duty and decorative at the same time
- Made of plastic-coated galvanized wire
- It resists changes in temperature and bad weather, does not rust
- Versatile and cost-effective
- Easy to install
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
The PLAMET 20 metal mesh is easy and quick to install with the specific TENAX accessories: plastic-coated metal wire (light or heavy) and galvanized metal wire (light or heavy).
For a perfect installation, place the mesh on a support structure and fasten it with TENAX METAL WIRE (colours available: green for the basic solution and silver for the galvanized wire).
The PLAMET 10 mesh can be easily installed and used to build fences for small animals and bird cages.