Rigid and highly tear-resistant aluminium insect screen
High-quality and long-lasting aluminium net with thick mesh. Highly tear-resistant and rigid, it can be shaped and adapted to any structure, also for agriculture and animal farming. It is treated to resist rust too. It is suitable for people who need a strong product which allows also the ventilation of indoor places.
The ZANZIBAR aluminium net, thanks to its particular composition and to its very thick mesh, is perfect for defending houses from mosquitoes and insects by installing it on windows and French doors. The mesh of TENAX insect screens effectively protects from mosquitoes, flies and insects. Moreover, since human eyes focuses on things beyond the net, it is nearly invisible.
- Made of aluminium, it is heavy-duty and also suitable for screening small openings at home
- Ideal for agriculture and animal farming
- Perfect solution on windows and French doors
- Made of high-quality aluminium
- With very thick rectangular mesh
- Mesh: 1.8×1.4 mm
- Rigid and extremely impact and tear resistant
- It does not prevent ventilation of indoor spaces
- It is treated to resist rust
- It can be used as filter
- It can be shaped with simple scissors to adapt it to any window or opening, even if they are irregular
- Easy to install
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
For a perfect installation of the ZANZIBAR insect screen you need: a frame of the right size, a hammer and TENAX STAPLES.
In order to install the insect screen, cut and shape it to size. Then, place it on the frame previously assembled. Fasten the insect screen all along the frame outline using the TENAX STAPLES (2 cm, available in steel and plastic).