Nearly invisible fibreglass insect screen
High-quality fibreglass net with thick mesh. It is light, resistant and non-deformable. It resists chemicals and weather conditions and is long-lasting. Since it is flexible, it adapts to any structure with a minimal visual impact. It is the ideal solution on doors and windows to keep insects away without impeding the ventilation of indoor spaces. It has a minimal visual impact. It can be shaped with scissors without unravelling, therefore it really adapts to any situation. It can be washed at 30°C before storing it at the end of the season; indeed, it can be reused.
The TROPICAL fibreglass net, thanks to its particular composition and to its very thick mesh, is perfect for defending houses from mosquitoes and insects by installing it on windows and French doors. The mesh of TENAX insect screens effectively protects from mosquitoes, flies and insects. Moreover, since human eyes focuses on things beyond the net, it is virtually invisible.
- Made of fibreglass, it is ideal for windows of houses
- Perfect solution on windows and French doors
- Made of high-quality fibreglass
- With very thick rectangular mesh
- Mesh: 1.6×1.6 mm
- Available in different colours and sizes
- Made of high-quality fibreglass, run-resist
- It does not prevent ventilation of indoor spaces
- It can be washed at 30°C, can be stored at the end of the season and can be reused
- Light, resistant and non-deformable
- It resists chemicals and weather conditions and is long-lasting
- Light and flexible, it adapts to any structure with a minimal visual impact
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
For a perfect installation of the TROPICAL insect screen you need: a frame of the right size, a hammer and TENAX STAPLES.
In order to install the insect screen, cut and shape it to size. Then, place it on the frame previously assembled. Fasten the insect screen all along the frame outline using the TENAX STAPLES (2 cm, available in steel and green plastic).