Run-resist and non-deformable plastic insect screen with regular pattern
This plastic net with thick mesh has a regular pattern, cannot be formed, does not unravel and resists chemicals and weather conditions. If installed on windows and openings of countryside buildings, it is the ideal solution to keep any kind of insect away. It can be shaped with scissors and adapts to any window or opening, even if they are irregular. It has an excellent value for money, is multi-purpose and versatile and combines beauty and cheapness.
The MOSQUITO plastic net, thanks to its very thick mesh, is perfect for defending houses from mosquitoes and insects by installing it on windows and French doors. The mesh of TENAX insect screens effectively protects from mosquitoes, flies and insects. Moreover, since human eyes focuses on things beyond the net, it is nearly invisible.
- It is made of plastic, is multi-purpose and versatile and combines beauty and cheapness
- It is ideal on windows and openings of countryside buildings
- Suitable for screening small openings at home
- Produced from plastic
- With a very thick rectangular mesh
- With regular pattern
- Mesh: 1.6×1.6 mm
- Available in different colours and sizes
- Versatile and inexpensive
- It can be washed and stored at the end of the season to reuse it
- Run-resist, it does not unravel
- It resists chemicals and weather conditions and is long-lasting
- It does not prevent ventilation of indoor spaces
- It can be shaped with simple scissors to adapt it to any window or opening, even if they are irregular
- Easy to install
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
For a perfect installation of the MOSQUITO insect screen you need: a frame of the right size, a hammer and TENAX STAPLES.
In order to install the insect screen, cut and shape it to size. Then, place it on the frame previously assembled. Fasten the insect screen all along the frame outline using the TENAX STAPLES (2 cm, available in steel and green plastic).