Bright and elegant screening mesh
The new white woven net is heavy-duty and run resistant and protects privacy making environments particularly bright and fresh. Perfect alongside light coloured buildings, especially in holiday resorts. With selvedge finish. The exclusive Raschel weave provides a fabric with locked threads that cannot be deformed, thus the mesh is run resistant.
Quality Made in Italy
The SOLEADO IN WHITE woven net is widely used in gardens or on terraces, installed vertically as screening or shielding against wind. It protects privacy making environments particularly bright and fresh and is perfect alongside light coloured buildings.
- Ideal in holiday resorts
- Perfect alongside light coloured buildings
- It is the right piece of furnishing to screen the balcony or to create private areas in the garden
- Suitable for decorating and screening terraces, fences and balconies
- Mesh produced from HDPE, High Density Polyethylene
- The Raschel weave provides a fabric with locked threads that cannot be deformed. The weave is made by using only the warp or only the weft thread. The knotted mesh makes the fabric run resistant. If it is accidentally torn or cut, the hole does not widen.
- 95 g/m²
- With selvedge finish
- High aesthetic impact
- It maintains its colour and structure unaltered over time
- Trendy & Fashion
- Resistant and run-proof
- UV treated
- Raschel weave
- Almost total screening
- Easy and quick to install
*Packed in 1 m rolls
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
*Packed in 1 m rolls
The SOLEADO IN WHITE screening mesh is handy, as well as simple and quick to install with the specific TENAX accessories: clips and staples.
The woven nets can be easily fixed on the fences thanks to the TENAX CLIPS, available in green and black and in three sizes, to match them with the different screening meshes. Place the clips every 40/60 cm approximately to install the mesh optimally.
Use the TENAX STAPLES for installing the mesh on wood fences, stakes or delimitations.