Almost total screening with a huge aesthetic impact
HDPE shading mesh, particularly compact and brightly coloured. The exclusive Raschel weave provides a fabric with locked threads that cannot be deformed, thus the mesh is run resistant. This heavy-duty and screening mesh is used to screen items from view, it is UV treated, and does not fade. Highly decorative, it is ideal for creating pleasant private areas and shaded corners. It is the right piece of furnishing to screen the balcony or to create private areas in the garden. It guarantees almost total screening, offering high tear resistance and long-lasting colour.
The black elegant weave adapts to modern and stylish architecture.
The new emerald tone distinguishes it from the classic screens and gives it a touch of style.
Quality Made in Italy
The SAMOA woven net is widely used in gardens or on terraces, installed vertically as screening or shielding against wind, or in courtyards and vegetable plots, hung horizontally to protect outdoor areas and vehicles against sunlight.
- It is ideal for creating pleasant private areas and shaded corners
- It is perfect for decorating and screening terraces or gardens completely
- It is the right piece of furnishing to screen the balcony or to create private areas in the garden
- Suitable for dividing gardens and courtyards
- The volcano black colour adapts to modern and stylish architecture
- The emerald green colour gives it a touch of style
- Mesh produced from HDPE, High Density Polyethylene
- The Raschel weave provides a fabric with locked threads that cannot be deformed. The weave is made by using only the warp or only the weft thread. The knotted mesh makes the fabric run resistant. If it is accidentally torn or cut, the hole does not widen.
- 180 g/m²
- Available in volcano black and emerald green
- Bright and decorative colours (volcano black and emerald green)
- It resists sun and bad weather
- It is highly tear resistant, it lasts many years
- It resists chemicals and weather conditions, it is resistant to tear and does not fade
- Trendy & Fashion
- Raschel weave
- UV treated
- Almost total screening (90%)
|1,00x5||Emerald green||Mini roll||8002929116734|
|1,00x5||Volcano black||Mini roll||8002929116772|
|1,50x5||Emerald green||Mini roll||8002929116727|
|1,50x5||Volcano black||Mini roll||8002929116765|
|2,00x5||Emerald green||Mini roll||8002929116710|
|2,00x5||Volcano black||Mini roll||8002929116789|
*Packed in 1 m rolls
Informazioni per il rivenditore
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
*Packed in 1 m rolls
The SAMOA screening mesh is handy, as well as simple and quick to install with the specific TENAX accessories: clips and staples.
The woven nets can be easily fixed on the fences thanks to the TENAX CLIPS, available in green and black and in three sizes, to match them with the different screening meshes. Place the clips every 40/60 cm approximately to install the mesh optimally.
Use the TENAX STAPLES for installing the mesh on wood fences, stakes or delimitations.
The TENAX screening meshes can be installed horizontally to create pleasant shaded areas. These can be permanent for outdoor areas or temporary for campsites.