Heat-reflecting aluminium-coloured covering for porches and patios
Woven net in aluminium coloured polyethylene that reduces solar radiation and heat, however letting light filter through. Ideal for car parks, porches and patios; it can also be used on crops to protect them from sun rays. Indeed, the aluminium colour reflects the sun rays and the temperature felt under the covering is lower and pleasant.
The LUMINAX woven net, thanks to the particular aluminium colour that reflects solar radiation and mitigates the effects of direct sunlight, can be adjusted to a wide range of uses. Indeed, since the temperature felt under the covering is lower, this mesh can be installed anywhere you want to keep a pleasant temperature.
- Ideal for car parks, porches and patios
- Perfect also on crops to protect them from sun rays
- Suitable for installation on verandas, terraces and gazebos
- It is produced from High Density Polyethylene
- The particular aluminium colour reduces solar radiation and heat, however letting light filter through
- It reduces the temperature below
- It filters exceeding lightness
- Permeable to air and water
- It protects from sudden climatic changes
- It protects from wind
- Ideal to be used in vegetable gardens
- Easy and quick to install
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
The LUMINAX woven net is easy to cut and install thanks to the TENAX accessories: clips, ties or metal wire.
Stretch a support metal wire along the fence and unroll the woven net. Fasten the screening mesh to the metal wire with TENAX clips, available in green or black. Otherwise, ties or metal wire can be used.
The LUMINAX woven net can be fixed with the TENAX FIX-TIE plastic ties, available in different colours and sizes. Put a tie every 30/40 cm approximately. Otherwise, you can use the galvanized metal wire.
Use the TENAX STAPLES for installing the mesh on wood fences, stakes or delimitations.
The TENAX screening meshes can be installed horizontally to create pleasant shaded areas. These can be permanent for outdoor areas or temporary for campsites.
The LUMINAX covering can also be used on crops to protect them from sun rays.