Light, resistant and multi-purpose shading net
Woven net with flat threads, produced with high-quality polymers and UV treated. It is light and inexpensive, as well as resistant and run-proof. It can be used to screen items from view and sunlight, where a lower screening is needed. This product is cost-effective and long-lasting. It is run-proof, light, resistant and resists chemicals and weather conditions. TENAX JAMAICA can also be used on tunnels to protect crops from the sun rays.
The JAMAICA woven net is mainly used as a screen on fences but is also suitable for horizontal use as shading mesh. It provides a simple and versatile solution for a wide range of uses. Handy, easy to shape and to install, it can be used for fencing or screening from view or sun.
- It is ideal to protect crops from summer sun
- Perfect as protection for gazebos and arbours, in gardens and on terraces
- It can also be used on tunnels to protect crops from the sun rays
- It creates the right balance between shade and light
- Suitable also as additional protection on gates and fences
- Mesh produced from HDPE, High Density Polyethylene
- 85 g/m²
- It resists sun and bad weather
- UV treated
- Resistant and run-proof
- It maintains its colour and structure unaltered over time
- Easy and quick to install
Informazioni per il rivenditore
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
The JAMAICA woven net is easy to cut and install thanks to the TENAX accessories: clips, ties or metal wire.
Stretch a support metal wire along the fence and unroll the woven net. Fasten the screening mesh to the metal wire with TENAX clips, available in green or black. Otherwise, ties or metal wire can be used.
The JAMAICA woven net can be fixed with the TENAX FIX-TIE plastic ties, available in different colours and sizes. Put a tie every 30/40 cm approximately. Otherwise, you can use the galvanized metal wire.
Use the TENAX STAPLES for installing the mesh on wood fences, stakes or delimitations.
The TENAX screening meshes can be installed horizontally to create pleasant shaded areas. These can be permanent for outdoor areas or temporary for campsites.