Total Black privacy screening mesh - 650 g/m²
This innovative stylish screen, 70% PVC and 30% PET, can be used to protect gardens, terraces, fences and gates giving them a modern, refined and elegant touch. It has a huge aesthetic impact, thanks to the original and elegant weaves with trendy colours and combinations.
This high-quality screen is run-proof, highly tear-resistant, as well as resistant to wind and UV rays.
TEXSTYLE ALL BLACK weighs 650 g/m² and is provided with metal eyelets placed every 30/35 cm along the long sides, both on the upper and lower edge, to ease its fastening with ties or binding wire.
It has an original weave: threads of different colours and thickness are woven to have an elegant and modern impact.
The TEXSTYLE ALL BLACK screen can be used to decorate any kind of building in a stylish way because it has a trendy colour and an original weave with threads of different thicknesses. Indeed, thanks to its eyelets, it protects gardens, terraces, fences and gates giving them a modern, refined and elegant touch.
- It is ideal for decorating modern buildings in a stylish way
- It is perfect for protecting gardens and terraces elegantly
- Suitable also for installation on fences and gates
- Produced from textilene
- 70% PVC and 30% PET
- With rustproof eyelets placed every 30 cm on the upper and lower edge for a perfect installation
- Weight: 650 g/m²
- Weave with threads of different colours and thickness
- Elegant and trendy thanks to the light veining of the silver threads
- With rustproof eyelets for a simple installation
- UV treated
- It screens from view and wind
- New, with a huge aesthetic impact
- Run-proof, extremely tear-resistant, as well as resistant to wind and UV rays
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
The TEXSTYLE ALL BLACK screening mesh, available in different sizes, can be installed on any building. Thanks to its eyelets, it can be easily and quickly fixed using the TENAX accessories, in particular the ELASTIC TIE.
In order to install all the TEXSTYLE models, it is advisable to use the easy-to-use TENAX ELASTIC TIE, which is durable and pleasing to the eye, and fits the screen perfectly. Put the tie into the eyelet and, if necessary, wrap the tie around the fixed ball as many times as is required to install the screen optimally.