Double-sided synthetic reed screen: light and cost-effective
Double-sided PVC synthetic screen with 15 mm oval canes which are individually bound and glued with nylon thread, so that they will not unravel. It is lighter and more cost-effective, ideal for delimiting private areas. The canes are bound with threads that are also glued on the first 3 and last 3 canes, while the top and bottom threads are glued all along the screen. It is durable, UV treated and resists weather elements. It provides a great alternative to bamboo screens because it does not rot and does not host insects.
The RIO PLUS synthetic reed screen provides an excellent alternative to natural products which are not the most effective solution in many cases, such as in moist areas, where bamboo rots quickly and hosts insects. Therefore, TENAX offers reed screens that are highly screening and decorative, as well as easy and quick to install. Resistant to wind and weather elements and available in different sizes and colours, they can fit a wide range of uses.
- It is ideal for delimiting private areas in gardens or on terraces
- It is suitable for private areas in moist areas too, since it does not rot and does not host insects
- Suitable for screening gardens, courtyards and swimming pools
- It is made up of oval PVC canes, individually bound and glued with nylon thread
- The canes are bound with threads that are also glued on the first 3 and last 3 canes, while the top and bottom threads are glued all along the screen
- Cane width: 16 mm
- Whole cane
- Easy to install with ties or wire
- It can be cut to the desired length
- Easy to cut, each cane is tied and glued individually
- Resistant to weather elements and UV treated
- It is mould free and does not host insects
- Total screening (100%)
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
Use the TENAX ties (cane screen ties and FIX-TIE ties) to install the reed screens.
- Use the TENAX CANE SCREEN TIES, available in green or natural colour, or the TENAX FIX-TIE ties, available in different colours and sizes, and tie at least two canes for a higher wind resistance.
- Do not tighten too much in order not to damage canes.
- Place a tie every 40/60 cm in areas where there is little wind and place them every 30/40 cm in windier areas.
- If it is installed in particularly windy areas, combine a screening mesh (TENAX SOLEADO woven net or TENAX MISTRAL plastic protection) to increase the wind resistance.