High-quality synthetic screen with large half canes
Synthetic reed screen with rounded half canes on their visible side. They are tied together with highly resistant nylon thread so that the screen does not unravel if it is cut. Perfect for screening and delimiting private areas in the garden, the NILO reed screen can also be used to create storage areas for garden tools and equipment. It resists any weather condition, is durable and keeps its colour unaltered for many years. It is a great alternative to bamboo screens because it does not rot and does not host insects. It is UV treated, resists chemicals, does not fade and can be washed with water.
Made in EU
The NILO synthetic reed screen provides an excellent alternative to natural products which are not the most effective solution in many cases, such as in moist areas, where bamboo rots quickly and hosts insects. Therefore, TENAX offers reed screens that are highly screening and decorative, as well as easy and quick to install. Resistant to wind and weather elements and available in different sizes and colours, they can fit a wide range of uses.
- It is ideal for screening and delimiting private areas in the garden
- Perfect also for creating storage areas for garden tools and equipment
- Suitable for use in moist areas because it is mould free and does not host insects
- It is made up of rounded half canes on their visible side which are tied together with highly resistant nylon thread
- Cane width: 20 mm
- Half cane
- It resists sun and bad weather
- Easy to install with ties or wire
- It can be cut to the desired length
- Easy to cut, each cane is tied and glued individually
- Resistant to weather elements and UV treated
- Mould free and does not host insects
- Total screening (100%)
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNIT/PALLET||EAN 14|
Use the TENAX ties (cane screen ties and FIX-TIE ties) to install the reed screens.
- Use the TENAX CANE SCREEN TIES, available in green or natural colour, or the TENAX FIX-TIE ties, available in different colours and sizes, and tie at least two canes for a higher wind resistance.
- Do not tighten too much in order not to damage canes.
- Place a tie every 40/60 cm in areas where there is little wind and place them every 30/40 cm in windier areas.
- If it is installed in particularly windy areas, combine a screening mesh (TENAX SOLEADO woven net or TENAX MISTRAL plastic protection) to increase the wind resistance.