Draining non-woven fabric for synthetic lawns
Polypropylene (PP) non-woven fabric (140 g/m² ), ideal to promote drainage and water flow under the grass of the synthetic lawn. Tenax TS1 has high tensile strength and tear resistance, and, most importantly, it maintains its drainage capacity in the long term. It also provides an excellent solution for the construction of driveways as it separates the gravel from the ground beneath.
Weight: 140 g/m²
The TS1 Polypropylene (PP) non-woven fabric has fundamental separation and filtration functions in different fields.
- Draining layer for water drainage under the turf
- Construction of driveways
- Suitable for installation on terraces subject to pedestrian and vehicular traffic, roof gardens and drainage trenches
- Filtering non-woven geotextile made from Polypropylene (PP) which is made uniform through needle punching and calendering
- Made of Polypropylene (PP)
- Produced without using glues or chemical binders
- Weight: 140 g/m²
- Excellent mechanical performance with high tensile strength and tear resistance
- Low deformability
- Total chemical inertia
- It resists microorganisms and weather elements
- UV treated
|SIZE [m]||COLOUR||CODE||SELLING UNIT||PACKS/SELLING UNIT||SELLING UNITS/PALLET||EAN 14|
You can find all the information you need to install the TS1 draining non-woven fabric in the simple guide contained in the “Installation” section of this site, which deals with the preparation of the base.