|International web site Construction Turf reinforcement and protection|
|Turf reinforcement and protection|
Lawn reinforcement net TENAX TR for green traffic areas
Reinforcement net for green traffic areas
An extruded net in high density polyethylene (HDPE) with a rhomboidal mesh.
The installation of TENAX TR (Turf Reinforcement) contains ruts from forming on the grass when used by vehicles.
The installation is, on the whole, extremely quick, even on large surfaces. It also provides an excellent visual effect: the reinforced grass maintains a decidedly natural appearance.
The product is completely inert, both chemically (humus acids, fertilisers etc.) and biologically (micro-organisms, bacteria, etc.). As it is produced with polyolefin it is entirely recyclable.
• Reinforcement of parking areas and access routes (already green or to be sown) or lawns used by a high number of pedestrians for both permanent and temporary applications, such as:
• All surfaces which are prone to damage of the grass surface and to the formation of ruts.
• Contains the formation of ruts
• Protects the grass
• Cheap and easy to install, even on large surfaces
• Can be used even on already green surfaces
• Excellent aesthetical impact
INSTALLING ON GREEN SURFACES
1) Trim the grass.
4) Fix one end of the roll and its sides at intervals of 2 m with TENAX “U” pins (30 cm in length) or similar, being careful to overlap adjacent reels (fig. A). The net must also be fixed in areas where its height from the surface is deemed excessive; fixing must be carried so as the net has tension when installed in order to avoid the formation of creases and to ensure adequate adherence to the laying surface.
INSTALLATION ON SURFACES TO BE SOWN
1) When converting pre-existing areas, we recommend excavating the area to a minimum of 3 cm, if the foundation has sufficient draining properties. If the presence of clayey soil, an adequate draining system must be installed to avoid rain water from stagnating.
5) Unroll TENAX TR. Strips of product at the requested length can be cut with a safety knife or secateurs. For this purpose, support guides or paper moulds (for obtaining special shapes) can be used.
7) Cover the net with sandy soil, filling any remaining hollows. The net must be entirely covered and the layer of soil must be minimal in order to allow the re-growth of roots around the net’s mesh.
|TENAX © 1995-2014 All rights reserved|