TENAX COVERTEX is a white fabric that is lying on the ground between the rows of fruit trees in order to reflect the sunlight forcing the maturation of the fruit growing on the lower branches of the plant.
Usually shaded by the higher branches, the fruit of the lower branches of the plant - with TENAX COVERTEX - takes color and matures naturally more homogeneous.
The harvest is well advanced and optimized in the time because it can be done simultaneously for the high and low parts of the plant, with more satisfactory results.
TENAX COVERTEX also develops moreover a beneficial effect on the growth itself: it improves the photosynthesis, the vegetative growth and reduces the onset of diseases.
- fruit on lower branches are naturally colored evenly
- the harvest is, overall, early and optimized
- the best characteristics of the fruit and increases its value, so that the investment is amply repaid
- the fabric is durable and walkable, long-lasting, can be used for multiple seasons
- practical and easy to install, can be moved quickly between the alleyways, if necessary
2,57 / 3,30 m
- Place the roll on the ground between the rows that have to profit by the reflected light
- Anchor the fabric to the ground with fixing “U” NAILS placed at about 1 meter each
- If you want to pierce the fabric, we suggest you to apply some plastic CLIPS where you can insert the fixing nails
- Keep the fabric laid on according with your needs
- Then move it to another row or rewind and store it until the next season.
15 cm U nail
50 mm clip
WITHOUT TENAX COVERTEX
WITH TENAX COVERTEX
for a natural coloring of the fruit
TENAX COVERTEX on the ground between the rows of fruit trees reflects the sunlight forcing the maturation of the fruit